Pulsar NS 160 ABS
The Epitome of Power & Performance
Unleash best-in-class power from a 160cc twin-spark DTS-i engine, with twin discs & wider wheels that make challenges seems like child’s play.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Designed with an assertive muscular front to make your entrance, premium raised split-seat for a strong and sporty riding posture, and an underbelly exhaust that characterises you as a daredevil for speed.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS160 ABS
Twin-Spark 4-ValveDTS-i Engine
Pump up the adrenaline on every ride, from best-in-class power of 11.4kW (15.5PS) and 14.6 peak torque with an advanced DTS-i engine, that beats city traffic and tames long routes.
Zip by city traffic and ride confidently on freeways, from ABS coupled with a 240mm front disc and 130mm rear drum that keep you safe.
Stay on point in any riding situation, be it high speeds or slow-moving traffic, with an oil-cooled engine that keeps performance seamless and temperatures in check.
Throttle forward with superior riding stability from a high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that aids in handling your ride like a pro.
Modern Dashboard with Rev Limiter
A modern dashboard that sways with an LCD back-lit screen on vitals and a rev limiter which reduces throttle stress, pacing power for more better-controlled riding.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Four stroke single cylinder , 2 Spark Plugs
- Max Power: 15.6 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.1 @ 6000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
- Transmission:5 Speed constant mesh
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 260 mm
- Brake Size Rear: 230 mm
- Tyre Front: 90/90 - 17", 49P , Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80 - 17", 61P , Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic Disc, Single channel ABS
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheel Base: 1370 mm
- Frame Type: Pressed Steel Perimeter Frame
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 803.5 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Suspension Front: 130mm fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: EIII-148kg & EIV-151kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12L (2.4L usable reserve)
- Suspension Rear: 120mm wheel travel, Mono suspension with Nitrox
- System: 12 V DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 60W
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 12V, 55W
- Battery: 12V 4Ah VRLA